General InformationCourse objectives
- Define the basic terms associated with database management systems
(e.g., database, database management system, primary key, foreign key, database administrator, benefits of database systems).
- Build queries using Relational Algebra & Calculus as well as standard SQL.
- Create a conceptual design for a database based on given specifications and users' requirements.
- Model databases using the ER and EER models.
- Normalize data and transform it into forms that are most suitable to the applications at hand.
Previous ExaminationsPlease email to me